Trying to find that “perfect gift” can be, quite frankly, stressful and frustrating! Whether it’s for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, a birthday, wedding or a special anniversary, we know just how hard it can be to find that special something for someone special. If you’ve spent many years together as a couple, you can soon run out of gift ideas, and present buying just becomes harder each year. So, how do you give something really personal and creative at the same time? Why not look beyond the gift itself and think about the wrapping instead? For example, consider giving an ordinary present in an extraordinary gift box!
We’ve listed a few gift ideas below that might just help to reduce the stress of finding that perfect present:
5 Simple Ways to Make your Gift Extra Special
- Do they like a drink or two? Take an average bottle of wine, gin, or whisky, and make it look sublime with a stylish wooden box, engraved with a message of your choice. Why not add a glass and lemon, or even a cocktail mix, to create a special gift pack with a difference?
- Are they non-drinkers? Give them a “mini-afternoon tea” in a personalised gift box – include a nice selection of teas, biscuits, cakes and other treats. Once all the goodies have been eaten, they will be left with a lasting memento they can even repurpose.
- Do you have a special message? Engrave a few well-wishing words or words of wisdom (or a special proposal!) into a wooden message card (see image). This is a wonderful way to tell someone how much you care, and it will last forever…
- Gift for a newborn or newlyweds? Create a baby’s keepsake box with their birthday engraved on the lid. Or, why not fill a beautifully engraved, wooden gift box with fun items to celebrate a newly-wed couple’s future together? Consider gifts that reflect the bride and groom’s personalities – the sky’s the limit!
- Do they have “fur babies”? Why not place a selection of pet treats and a few toys in a personalised wooden box and give this to a friend or family member? Animal lovers will really appreciate the fact that you are thinking about their fur baby!
Enduring way to share your message
One of the reasons we love to promote personalised gift boxes and message cards is the fact that you can share a really personal message that will literally last forever! Plus, an engraved wooden item is classic in style – it’s timeless look will always be “in vogue” despite any trend or fashion!
So, why not make an average gift extra-special by placing your item in a personalised wooden gift box? Simply pop your choice of gift(s) inside. Or, if you just want to share a special message with someone, engrave your message on a wooden card and give this to a loved one on its own, or as a finishing touch to a present. About the size of a business card, you can add these mini-wooden cards to present wrapping, slip into a paper envelope, or they can even be given and used as an ornament.
Great way to promote your business
If you run a business, you could even engrave your logo and use the wooden card as a stylish business card. You will certainly create an impression when meeting a potential new client! If you’re looking to give a “thank-you” gift to an employee, business partner or a supplier, a bottle of something nice presented with a personalised message is also a great way to show your appreciation.At The Practical Printer, we can engrave message cards and boxes in all shapes and sizes to carry all sorts of gifts inside. So, if you’re struggling to find that perfect gift, just get in touch or call 0116 253 1222 – we’d love to help you with any special occasion.